My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

Dex-chan lover
With the way these 'boxes' are being checked off, I feel like this series will be pretty short.

And no, that's not an invitation for spoilers, novel readers.

Dex-chan lover
@thusdas yes it is......for a dark story it actually ended in a very satisfying way :> I read it in one day just cuz I wanted to see how twisted the other members were and how he was gonna get revenge on them

Fed-Kun's army
i like how simple and straight forward this is so far. yeah the revenge story thing is overdone a bit, but this seems to be cutting out all the unnecessary crap. No extravagant mega plan for a unique kind of torture revenge with a murder boner or anything, just straight up "i have come for you".

It comes off as a genuine revenge story, like if any of us were put into the same situation with magic and all that, and were turned into this op living wraith-like being, filled with nothing but rage and hate for those who wronged us, and the only way we can move on and find peace is if they are gone.

though i got a feeling that is gonna change...

@KaiserBeelzebub4th
Dude, this guy is captain Vance. Just another dude the thot banged to get to the top and betrayed in the end. The one you are talking about is the Hero Yuno, the guy who fucked the priest in the first chapter and cucked the MC.

Like dude, re-read this chapter or something.

Fed-Kun's army
If at least this mf were to sneak in the crowd and silently kill her when she gets 10 meters from him but NOOOO, he MUST show himself in front of thousends of people. I know he wants revenge and not just assassinate her, but still, is it worth it putting himself in risk and willing exposing his skill details?

Dex-chan lover
Ok bois, its time to do some clean up.

aEZ4HZZ.jpg

@macarroiz Killing her without she noticing she is about to die? What kind of bullshit revenge is that?
Next time you wanna try to make it sound as if the MC was doing something stupid, think it twice.

@MoodyUsername Fun thing is that even the Hero has been cucked LOL

Users who are viewing this thread