My Lovey-Dovey Wife Is a Stone-Cold Killer

It is very cute but I am kinda confused. Aren't they supposed to be married? It does say they got married on a whim but I feel like they should not be acting so awkwardly around each other.

I think this is because both of them are inexperienced <meaning = they both had never been in a relationship before getting married>

so, they both are in the process of getting to know each other better 😀

give them some time, i`m sure their love for one another shall blossom into something
beautiful 😉

and we, the readers shall be along the way to support them 🧐

Contributor
Title and description really mis-sell this as a yandere serial-killer manga of some sort.

The lady's a perfectly respectable professional criminal assassin! Such slander.

Aggregator gang
Description seems to be misleading as all hell. Ignore the description and give it a try, the woman is a professional killer and not a maniac (still a shady thing to be doing, but it doesn’t have the same effect, it’s like a job. You’ll see what I mean if you read it). It’s like Gokushufudou, but with the sexes reversed, as Luke_chase said

Dex-chan lover
Please revert to the English title. It's what every forum and the vast majority of the non-Japanese followers know if as.most importantly, people who already follow it will get notifications and be confused as they haven't seen that title before.

Honestly don't really know what the author was thinking. I'm supposed to find a Hitman, a person who makes money off the despair of others, cute? Is the author in the right state of mind? I cannot bear to see how people could find this cute. "Haha he said he has a family and most likely had his organs stabbed or was shot in the head! Haha take that wife and kids!" Alright, well, that's all I've got to say. 2/10 it's just really fucked up. Cya~!

@yourself I had to check the page to see what this manga even was. I was used to the "dear sir" title. Who changed it? And why?

Author: Reverse John Wick (without the oof factors) with casual wholesomeness included

Me: *pulls out pencil* I'LL TAKE YOUR ENTIRE STOCK

Users who are viewing this thread