My Lovey-Dovey Wife Is a Stone-Cold Killer

Dex-chan lover
Well I'm glad it's this type of manga instead of
Usogui where Ying left Bai Long because he said it would be interesting if she and his child are his assassination targets

Ok, so Setsuna is super cute...but I think we are all forgetting she is a paid murderer...the dude is surprisingly chill with this, also I want backstory on how they met and got married!

Lets hope this doesn't do a john wick. (the potential is their and it could make any one of these chapters a turning point just like reborn! did) This couple is too happy together , also dude has a surprising amount of trust in his wife(hopefully not forged in Stockholm syndrome)

@Xanzar the flip on reborn! was legendary. I remember what I thought the show was at first, and what it ended up becoming were worlds apart. I don't think I've ever seen anything else have a better glo up.

Fed-Kun's army
When I first saw the title, I thought this was about a man dating a crazed gunman, but nah, it was just an assassin. What's the difference, you say? ones a job and the other is a mental sickness

Dex-chan lover
Pretty fire/wholesome romance, I just wished that it updated more frequently .3.

Aggregator gang
It starts really similar in premise to "Way of the house husband" and gradually distances itself around chapter 5. A definite improvement as we get to see more interesting characters and the gags are more lighthearted. Overall a fun time 7-8/10

It would be nice if the author added a bit more creativity with her appearance. She is almost always in the same exact outfit while in contrast the husband dresses appropriately according to the weather and setting. Just a small little pet peeve but maybe the author has a reason for her almost always being in a suit and tie.

@demhouser I think the difference in clothing is to show their characters, on very special occasions she dresses up like in a yukata, similar to how some times she acts cute but most of the time she’s an assassin like most of the time she wears a suit while he is always the same wearing clothing to fit the occasion similar to his character

Dex-chan lover
you know, this cute wife is literally out there killing people for living.
But hey:
Eq-V_LXW8AI6uxT.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread