My Master, the Wolf Queen - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Well it seems like he's trying to escape, so being injured isn't all that surprising. This also seems a bit different from the summary description, instead of her capturing and subjugating him and his country it was a rival power and it seems that now he'll try to turn to her for support against them. Makes the relationship a bit more stable now that it doesn't seem as though they started out as enemies in any event, so looking forward to seeing where it goes 😀

Dex-chan lover
ah so it was my misunderstanding last chapter or so :eek: I thought he was trying to get revenge against our MC (But it doesn't look like that anymore? But the other newish country?) Good +1

@KrimzonHawka
Wait what? Yeah the fuck? What's what now then? Listen to the description still or a miss-trans?

Dex-chan lover
The plot seems understandable so far. I just have one question: Why is the Khanate apparently run by its head chef? They have a really deep respect for cuisine? Their ruler is the greatest warrior, and the previous greatest warrior went into the kitchens to hassle the head chef about some dish not being to his taste and ate a meat cleaver? ;)

Dex-chan lover
How dare these savage barbarians think they can compare to our beautiful and sophisticated civilization, to our majestic corpse gate, to our palace filled with wolves.

Users who are viewing this thread