My Master, the Wolf Queen - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

I really hope that either he changes and actually falls in love with her, or that she never actually puts her trust in him cuz he's trifling. He's pretending just enough to gain a few brownie points, while sneaking around and disobeying a lot of her rules. I get it, he has a dead family and nation to avenge, but all ISN'T fair in love and war. I wish he could just be upfront with her and they could join forces, but she prob wouldn't do that since he has nothing to offer her. Thats why her 'secret' is his crutch. He's def gonna hold it against her one day when he has no more moves left/cards to play.

People are jumping in conclusion so fast... You won't know if he will blackmail the empress (which seems really difficult) stop saying like it's the truth.

Anyway, thanks for the update.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, yeah, like others pointed out, knowing the full Midas myth makes this seem pretty fishy... Well, let's see where this goes, hopefully nowhere too horrible ^^;

Dex-chan lover
On the Midas thing . . . if he's the reeds/bamboo, well, it's fine as long as she doesn't have him cut down and his bones turned into flutes, or something.

Dex-chan lover
"Trust me, I will not betray you." He says after entering a forbidden mountain and bludgeoning her with a rock.

Not sure why she’d spare someone who tried to crush her head with a rock.

Is there really a Korean story that similar or is just Midas but set in Korea?

Kang jun please don't betray her. Because you have a good life despite being a slave, you have an attendant, a room, can roam around inside/outside the palace, go to the royal library, the maid treats you better, go to hunting, and so on. I'd rather serve the majesty/empress than your previous master who abuses you 24/7.

why does everyone here hate him lmao the empress seems to be the one in the wrong here...like she tried to kill him earlier too and she's essentially forcing herself on him every night and he can't say no because he basically belongs to her now 😐 and now he's willing to forget all that and be like "your secret is safe with me" 😌 like if he's fr he should be praised, and if he isn't fr then honestly it's understandable

Users who are viewing this thread