My Master, the Wolf Queen - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

I like it.. yes she slept around, a reverse harem I see but I still like her. But, isn't he her mate?

Dex-chan lover
@Aslinn I have nothing against the story. I'm just mystified by many people's reactions to it. I'm not even saying she's evil . . . well, by the standards of the time. I'm just saying it's totally legit for him to have his own agenda and work at cross-purposes with the monarch who enslaved him, and I don't get all the people who keep being upset by this. I don't see how so many of the commenters can be shocked by him (gasp!) playing politics in the palace, while whitewashing her like she's some kind of innocent schoolgirl.

@Purplelibraryguy Insanely funny how people do that.
MC is like a reverse femme fatale in my eyes and I hope he succeeds in reclaiming his kingdom or goes down in flames while trying to do so, Burning the whole Empire with him.

well that kang dude you better not try some shady stuff or ill get into the manga myself and stranngle you

Boy, people blush when they confess 😂 how would she believe you if you said it so lightly 😂

I like the empress, she's not the character I thought it would be. She's a just ruler from what I have read in the chapter about the werewolf child. She treated her slave better by giving him a room, giving rights to roam around the palace, an attendant, and give permission to read at the royal library. Besides Kang Jun have a better treatment compared to his previous master.

Kang Jun have a chance to turn his life better if he does it right.

Users who are viewing this thread