My Mobster Girlfriend - Ch. 113 - Chen Ge's Trace

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I completely forgot this series existed. I remember really enjoying it then updates stopped. Glad to be able to read it again!

Dex-chan lover
Its.It's.. alive?! Yessss. Time to reread and try to remember wtf is going on, lol

Dex-chan lover
This being back is sorta interesting but ... I hope all the missing chapters get filled in because I'm not reading until then.

I do remember this being all over the place when it came to pacing, story lines, structure, and relationships but it was a semi-fun read none the less.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the recap page.

No more blinking girl, time to riot.

Group Leader
Thanks for the recap page.

No more blinking girl, time to riot.
Blinking girl will return - that's actually the same image but since she's dead....I didn't want her blinking! IF she survives....then she will blink once more!

This being back is sorta interesting but ... I hope all the missing chapters get filled in because I'm not reading until then.

I do remember this being all over the place when it came to pacing, story lines, structure, and relationships but it was a semi-fun read none the less.
Rest assured we will be doin all of them but even at 2 chapters a week it will take about half a year so mark your calendar for April!

Its.It's.. alive?! Yessss. Time to reread and try to remember wtf is going on, lol
I've re-read it myself and I encourage to go back from Chapter 1 to enjoy Lei Scans' great work and just how fun Arc1 is!

Definitely got a chuckle out of me when the TL foreward said "which you should have just read a moment ago", given that theres been no update here on mangadex in over two years

Made doubly funny when I went to check and the moment indicated I suspect was in Ch112 which isnt even here yet, so I just flat out hadnt read it period

Dex-chan lover
Damn the other chapters are missing so I don't want to read it but this series was good so hopefully the other chapters get uploaded

VIP
Webnovel forgot to do chapter 113 to 147. The rest of the chapters are merged badly (their chapter 113 is 148 and first half of 149) so they might've missed more chapters too.
Also as they don't sell the chapters anymore those are going to be uploaded here after splitting and renumbering the chapters correctly

Users who are viewing this thread