My Mobster Girlfriend

I'm dropping this. Since Mangallama picked this, the translation got a bit worse each chapter. Having to drop a series for a bad translation is sad, but I just can't tolerate this anymore. Names (characters and organizations) changing each chapter, sometimes you get a raw translation, sometimes looks machine-translated, even the most basic things get in shambles constantly. Also, why almost every chinese manga ends (or starts) like this?

Group Leader
I'm dropping this. Since Mangallama picked this, the translation got a bit worse each chapter. Having to drop a series for a bad translation is sad, but I just can't tolerate this anymore. Names (characters and organizations) changing each chapter, sometimes you get a raw translation, sometimes looks machine-translated, even the most basic things get in shambles constantly. Also, why almost every chinese manga ends (or starts) like this?
Give us a try!

Dex-chan lover
Typical manhuas are generated by AI that's why most are trash. Needless to say you better don't waste too much time scanlating them, so machine translation is the way to go!

Dex-chan lover
Saw this on the front page and thought: "interesting title".
Noticed it was chinese, sighed tiredly with disappointment.
Decided to give it a go anyway.
Nope, still rubbish.

So I honestly skimmed through these comments just to see both if anyone asked if he actually gets a Mobster Girlfriend and if anyone answered if he ever actually got a Mobster Girlfriend.

And considering three people have asked and no one has answered now I'm assuming he never actually got one, or it's just too ambiguous for anyone ever to give an answer. Either way or, the lack of an answer amuses me xD

Users who are viewing this thread