My Mom Entered a Contract Marriage - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - My Mother Returned

I have to say that in a sea of “I was reincarnated and am using my special knowledge to handle being a noble”, I rather like this premise.

The main character is NOT the one who was reincarnated, so instead we’re seeing the events through her ignorant perspective.

In addition, the art style is something I really like.

Contributor
Everything else aside—what a diverse set of art styles in one chapter!

A reasonably standard-ish manwha look for most pages, yet we get both striking realism and utter cartoonishness, and a variety of both eastern and western styles; the landlord gets the late-80's disney anthropomorphic creature treatment, her mother gets Alphonse Mucha-esq portraits, her employer gets yet another style that I can't put my finger on but is implacably familiar... And that's not even all of them! And it all works together!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this. THe official one is Tapas,,, they blocked my country :(
Hoping it will go to KakaoWebtoon...

I love how the 'regressed second chance lady' is the mother who try to redeem herself and made future for her daughter. PoV from side character is rare and so refreshing.

The art is too good to be true. Judging by how South Korea webcomic industry, I trully hope the studio/artist got paid much.

Users who are viewing this thread