My New Friend Wasn't What I Expected - Ch. 23 - For Some Reason, My Friend is Tense

Dex-chan lover
Hina is pathetic and can't stand up for herself nor for someone else, but at least Yuzu is willing to do the "Let me handle it" which I find super cool~
Speaking for her and stuff.
yeah, the drama that happen in the last chapters because Hina can’t stand for herself against her supposed friend was kinda brushed off! and nothing was fixed

Dex-chan lover
Heh I love how she kinda say, fuck off she's mine!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hina is pathetic and can't stand up for herself nor for someone else, but at least Yuzu is willing to do the "Let me handle it" which I find super cool~
Speaking for her and stuff.
It was clearly shown, when she went to apologize, that Hina doesn't have any backbone because her mother just keeps on belittle her. And when Hina tried to explain, she was interrupted constantly. The fact that Pinky (or Redhead) is always doing the same just prove she's just as bad as the mother. It isn't Hina's fault. With positive reinforcement and some help, she can change but that ain't gonna happen between two chapters. So give the girl some slack 🙄😮‍💨

Dex-chan lover
GAY PEOPLE ARE RUINING MY LIFE :notlikethis::notlikethis::notlikethis::notlikethis::notlikethis:

I hope it’s not a love triangle but like a cousin. Her mom’s kinda mean, so her cousin might also be an ass.

Group Leader
It was clearly shown, when she went to apologize, that Hina doesn't have any backbone because her mother just keeps on belittle her. And when Hina tried to explain, she was interrupted constantly. The fact that Pinky (or Redhead) is always doing the same just prove she's just as bad as the mother. It isn't Hina's fault. With positive reinforcement and some help, she can change but that ain't gonna happen between two chapters. So give the girl some slack 🙄😮‍💨
I'm not saying it's her fault, we all know the reason is her horrible mother. I'm just saying she is pathetic as of right now and that plays in the dynamic of the two.

Noticed that this series has kept updating, but the group hasn't uploaded anything for a few months. Did they go kaput?

Users who are viewing this thread