My New Friend Wasn't What I Expected - Ch. 25 - Peas in a pod

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you, RaccoonBro. I do appreciate your desire to help out the community, of course, but there was no point to the both of us continuing when there are so many other things deserving of attention as well.
Just glad to see that this series will continue to getting translated
And my deepest apologies about chapter 25, completely slipped my mind at the time to say that I wanted to try to upload a higher quality image

Now then, time for me to get back to lurking and practicing what I can

Dex-chan lover
Hold-on, new girlfriend and ex girlfriend getting along? By God Madoka, I thought that didn't exist in yuri manga :meguupog:

It's interesting they don't beat around the bush and outright say they fell in love with her, I was expecting it to be just "friendship" drama

Obligatory "it should end in poly" :finnawoke:

Power Uploader
Just glad to see that this series will continue to getting translated
And my deepest apologies about chapter 25, completely slipped my mind at the time to say that I wanted to try to upload a higher quality image

Now then, time for me to get back to lurking and practicing what I can
I only saw the note you included in your release after commenting, so I apologize. If I had seen it, I wouldn't have said anything.

Dex-chan lover
TBF, poly can be just Hina keeping both and them being ok with it.

• Dumb
Reactions: Tlo
Dex-chan lover
I want to try and give her a little "benefit of the doubt" that her attitude is/was a defensive mechanism.
I feel like that's what every other girl we've seen in practically everything has done in almost any kind of confrontation, ever, and that usually happens when things don't go their way. It becomes a trope by that point.

More than that, we've seen how shitty she was treating her friend earlier on. If she wasn't like that before, I'd like to see some evidence and context as to how she got like this from that.

Fed-Kun's army
I just love it when girls can be open with their feelings and sympathize and be friendly toward ”love rivals”

Dex-chan lover
Well if they really need to vent on Hina for luring in too many girls they could just have a 'talk' with her, in privet together, over the weekend.

I'm saying they can double team her over the weekend and all vent emotions that way.

Users who are viewing this thread