My New Wife Is Forcing Herself to Smile - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
1. Why does she sleep with her hair up
2. Have they never consummated the marriage
3. Are these two idiots ever gonna communicate or just finally have a kid after a drunken night the both don’t remember?!

It only just hit me, but have these two really not had a single conversation

Dex-chan lover
wha- this is worse than protagonist ignorance. gimme that superhearing when yanderes are also "mumble under the breath" for this dude!
his wife is RIGHT next to him (but technically of his left)

this shit is just annoying 1 more chapter and im dropping this shit

Dex-chan lover
This is that type of joke that's pretty good at first, then it gets tiring and annoying after some time, just for it to keep going on so much it actually become good again.

Fed-Kun's army
this is going to turn out just like the last manga isn't it? even though they are married there will never be any progress.

why people get tired when tomochan just like 500 chap before totally develop plot.
I wonder....

Aggregator gang
Dude how soft is her voice?! In the middle of the night, when everything is silent and you can hear even the slightlest whisper???? Geez

@TheTanJar7

1. By what I read in "Memoirs of a geisha", they sleep with their hair up because the styling was kind of expensive and took a fair amount of time to make (yeah, it means that they didn't wash their heads often either 😖), and that's why their pillows are high too. If you're curious you can watch how it's made in YouTube

2. Nope, not yet

3. Won't happen: Soujiro is a lightweight and he's a drunk sleeper 😑

@A-tan believe me: I have a coworker that can talk to me in her normal tone of voice and I can't, for the life of me, make out what she's saying 😅

Now think what would happen if she were to whisper to me 🤣🤣 (tho I accept my hearing is not the best since I liked to listen to music with the volume on the high side 😅)

This is funny but it's getting ridiculous... Or maybe it's that, lately, almost all the webtoons I've been reading have already reached (and passed) the "bonding" stage so I'm getting a bit impatient? 😅

Users who are viewing this thread