My New Wife Is Forcing Herself to Smile - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
why is there always some sort of arguing in a good fluff manga comment section? take your fights to somewhere more appropriate goddamn

“I will put my honor and life on the line to challenge one of the greatest swordsmen in the world, so fight me.”
“SHUT THE FUCK UP MY WIFE IS SAYING SOMETHING”

@Randomguy01

Instead of spelling it out to me, it's more along the lines of disbelief. I can't fathom that thought honestly.

Who in their right minds would go to their husband's murderers? I can understand fiction but real life is more far fetch. I mean, you're practically offering yourself to person who might kill you next.

Fed-Kun's army
@Elila

I was just pointing out it's a common pattern of history.
It's logical in one sense when you consider the typical situation.

This kind of ties back to real women's obsession with mass murderers or serial killers. On some instinctual level, that's just how it is.

Also if you are the asian girl from Canada...

@Randomguy01
Do you have documentaries? References? Articles I can read about it? I'm a person who is studying history and the mannerisms of those people back then so this topic intrigues me a bit.

I'm not from Canada, tho very much Asian.

Dex-chan lover
@Randomguy01 accurate, in all times and places including today - good for you for saying so. the crimestop on this point is stronger than almost any other issue of modern controversy.

Fed-Kun's army
@Elila Sorry I don't log on mangadex often enough, but such topics are quite hard to find in "academic" archives. Also, I didn't mean born from Canada, but if you are Malaysian, we've had this discussion before... The way you type is very similar.

Anyways, my apologies for the late response.

Dex-chan lover
Good thing that was resolved... quite quickly.

I want them both to live a long good life, fr fr

Users who are viewing this thread