My New Wife Is Forcing Herself to Smile - Vol. 2 Ch. 26

Power Uploader
Thanks for the chapter!
Anyway that's really cute but now it's time to have some "action" if you know what i mean...

Chiyo holding the hand of another man?? BLASPHEMY!! And it’sher husband’s brother??? OH THE HORROR!!! And she’s blushing so intensely while staring at him???? CHIYO HOW COULD YOUUUUU!!!! 😂😂😂

All jokes aside, this was hilarious as usual. XD

Aaah. I can't wait for Soujiro and Chiyo to have a normal conversation. Hope I'll get to see that.

Dex-chan lover
Will there be any unlawful hugging in this series? I need to know if there will be any unlawful hugging in this series. Thanks for the translations!!! 👫👫👫

Dex-chan lover
Lol Chiyo is strong. But I mean, lawfully hug your husband? You’re married... you can lawfully do more than that... like hand holding

Older brother just doesn't get that they're secretly a stupidly doting couple

Lol I think they'd somehow manage to fumble around and have a kid, and they'd still be like this.

dang it I hope at some point in this series they actually fix the misunderstandings

.....if while being married she can only lawfully hug him, what do they need to be to hold hands?

i think there are some cultural/ law based things that we are not understanding that is at least part of the reason for the misunderstanding. could it be that gender roles and culture expectations are at least part of the root of this whole mess. and part of the block in communication and expression. Been wondering this for a while. but the whole "lawfully" thing cause me to state it

Contributor
Chiyo gets +250% STR bonus and +500% intimidation bonus when having a happy moment with her husband, LAWFULLY.

Double-page supporter
I'm still wondering what happens after chapter 20.5..

These updates are great though! A joy to read!

Users who are viewing this thread