My New Wife Is Forcing Herself to Smile - Vol. 2 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
I've never eaten mochi, but after reading about multiple people dying in Japan every year due to mochi blocking their airways, I'm kind of interested in tasting it.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I've seen people selling mochi at a shop a long time ago. In hindsight, I should have probably tried one.

I regret my life's decision ;_;

Dex-chan lover
Mochi is very dangerous and takes the lives of people each year... don't take it lightly.

Dex-chan lover
So, after roughly embracing his wife and smacking her backside repeatedly... ~She swallowed it~

CHIYO SAID SOMETHING COMPREHENSIBLE TO HER HUSBAND!!!!! She was loud and clear and said "thats not it!", she talks!!!! That is some progress!

Ok.... we are actually seeing some progress KEEP IT UP and thanks to the translator too😇

Dear scanlator (just one guy),
I was wondering how you were, scanlating this manga, cos I feel so single everytime I read an update of this. Thank you for your hard work (and ofc to the author)!

Dex-chan lover
That Mochi thing looks very delicious every time I see them in any anime or manga. That semi-spherical shape and white color dipped in some sort of soup or sirup look really tasty and sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread