My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! Comic Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - Each of their gift stories

Dex-chan lover
I love how Geordo is always flaunting his position as the only "official" member of the harem so damn hard.

Oh dear finally, in the anime and manga there is a misunderstanding that Sophia is in love with Katarina but she is not. She loves Katarina (in a friendly way) and his brother too much that she wants them to end together. I know is not the main point but I am happy that she actually read the novel because the anime's production and other authors seems that they haven't.

Sorry for my English when I get hyped I made a lot of careless mistakes.

Dex-chan lover
They already know Katerina is so random, she wouldn't want something a regular noble woman would want lol

Dex-chan lover
@YuriHeimurinn Hah, a lot of people still think Maria is COMPLETELY gay in this version or that Baka unknowingly loves yuri novels, although at the end of the first part she literally jokes about Sofia's love for it.

Dex-chan lover
> Since Bakarina like seeds so much, why dont just give him a real seeds from the boys?

> Lady Mary is the one who captivated my heart though...

Users who are viewing this thread