My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! Comic Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Bittersweet Time

Dex-chan lover
I would...totally eat them myself too...someone stop me pls

Group Leader
@lexy
same... I've actually done that before... made two batches of cookies and ended up eating them all by myself......
face it... we can't be stopped

Contributor
Keith is one thing, he might actually as a chance to get some sweets cause he's her brother (and no not in THAT way, you degenerates), but it's real presumptuous of Jared to think he'd get some just cause he's engaged to her. Jared my dude, when have you ever seen Katarina act like that towards you

@SuperOniichan It's a new concept, but people can like and write about more than one thing. I know, shocking in this day and age /s

Dex-chan lover
@Ceiye It's funny that you took my joke as seriously as possible, while trying to be preachy about stereotypical thinking.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean.. i would too.. after all, if it's my first time i have to fully research the taste.. 🤣🤣🤣

Fed-Kun's army
@Wytsh
Yes of course it's for research. It's not like i just want to eat them all or something like that ;)

Dex-chan lover
LOL...

I remember when valentines day, where-in someone (girl) not in romantic relationship will shower us chocolates...
And there we are, waiting for the chocolates to come with us (as a friend), but its useless, its only for the girls only...
hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread