My Nightly Breath - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Group Leader
@Oryangatan @BananowyJE
Drowning victims are sometimes never found even when rescuers know the approximate location of the body. If the victim gets buried under mud, or if the water's too dark, the chances of finding them are very low, or even zero.

@Xaelath
And I might be a billionaire. I don't think a "maybe" should be enough to tag something.

@afkeroge
I didn't know that. That's actually kind of sad.

And sorry if I came off as an ungrateful little shit. I appreciate the work that you and all other translation groups do.

Dex-chan lover
"I'll be fine"
"You're lying"
"Yeah, I guess I am"
the-decade-in-content-sad-keanu.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I came here from the yuri tag and was disappointed. If you’re going to give me sads, they could at least be gay sads.

Supporter
Quick question. Why are so many stories that aren't shoujo ai/yuri tagged with it? This is maybe the 10th time I've seen this happen.

It's just a story about a girl who misses her friend who died. Am I just blind and missing some subtext?

With that out of the way, the story was actually pretty cute, if a little sad. Kinda wondering why the girl's body is still down there if they know where it is though.
Because Yuri means something different in Japan than what you expect.
Yuri in Japan may not be about dating, romantic love or whatever. It can also be just about platonic love or friendship. Just do not try to put your expectations on top of a different culture.

Yuri is Japanese, so expect what it really is, not what you believe or want.

• Strike
Reactions: V67

Users who are viewing this thread