My Observational Diary of Elena Evoy - Ch. 10

Call me a sadist but watching johann suffer is the funniest shit. Idk why maybe its because he's a rich kid.

Kinda disappointed Vincent isn't the second lead, maybe I should be greatful instead since he's not gonna get heart broken just johann and mark lol. I just hope to see him often along with his sister become good friends with Elena. Along with her room mate.

Dex-chan lover
Yes boy. I'm all for it. Character growth while slowly falling deeper in loov
Many thanks

Nahiya yung wallate ko sa bookmark ni ML like dude yung normal sayo 1 year food na ata namin s abahay hahahahahahhaha

Am I the only one that doesn’t like this ml? Anyways, thanks for the translations

@Pensync I too don't like him, he is a spoiled brat that have everything he wants and needs give to him in a golden spoon, he is egocentric, a bad tsundere and he is completely oblivious to the fact that he likes the MC. This story is obvious gonna be about how the FL, i.e the mc, and ML will grow as persons by interact with one another with her learning to "open up"(even though imo what she really needs is financial stability, confidence and people that care about her, in the club we see that she can talk to other people without any problem, moreover, the blond and glass guy show interest in her honest and serious personality so the problem isn't that she can't comunicate it is that she didn't find the right people) and him learning to follow his heart and begin to appreciate other people but this is not unique to blond guy, glass guy could have the same character arc and in this moment he seems much less of mess compare to blond guy so is a real possibility that the next hundred or two hundred chapters will be all about petty drama and some love triangle bs. Is obvious that my comment is just speculation but I'm really hoping that I'm wrong.

It's turning more and more like the medieval, k-drama version of Last Game, and I like it!

i am dying the little translater notes are way too funny the " this is why men don't have rights "and " elena not caught lackin " had me on the floor ;) also thanks for the translation the chap is so fun <3

Lol “simp-osis” . If I had a friend like Todd or whatever his name is, I’d punch him in the throat. Johann, pick up a romance novel or just look up the definition of “like”, don’t ask others. With friends like Todd, who needs enemies. Also, boy needs to learn about classism; it’s good that he’s making comparisons and not being smug about being better off. So good, feel embarrassed at being filthy rich.

the tl's comments make my day I- 😭😂 aah yes I know Johann is a boy who grew up w a silver spoon but still.. a gold bookmark srsly I guess if he has a gold toilet at home, I won't be surprised ngl 😂😂

You evil bastard I thought you were his friend ( ; __ ; ) where is the loyalty? Idc what anyone says this guy playing around and being "quirky" is some fake ass friend shit IN THE TRASH HE GOES

Users who are viewing this thread