My Observational Diary of Elena Evoy - Ch. 17

There is nothing more entertaining to me than super obvious disinterest of princes from beautiful women. 10/10, literally fuels my fire.

Fed-Kun's army
thank god Todd hasn't been added to Elena's harem, haha my boi Johann is already struggling.

Dex-chan lover
@annie3 I, myself, prefer it that way because I can relate to them and it's funny. Moreover, I don't have to scroll back to see what the notes are about everytime...

HAHAHAHAHA oh noooooo poor johann dude. I bet she’s just thinking she doesn’t want to bother him too much but let’s just see where they go with this. I bet she’s gonna be really good at swordsmanship and he’ll just feel dumb

😂This boy never ceases to give me secondhand embarassment😳.. but also make me all fluffy inside😶

anyway I loovveeee how Elena is finally starting to take 'notice' of the little things about Johanne😙😗 notice=interest=progress 😃

LOL OOF I CAN FEEL THE PAIN FROM HERE AAAAAAAA- man the second hand embarassment. also love all the scanlators notes, makes things way better

Dex-chan lover
Ah... I can see developed when ML father found about his crush. Just because you don't want dispute about successor... that didn't mean you can crush his will. He not careful... but coward trash. If he can't find other way, that mean he is INCOMPETENT.

@Koshin_127
Leaving notes everywhere is, imo, bad practice when it comes to translations. It tampers with the authors work to the point that I can't tell what the original experience of reading it would have been like (because the notes constantly interrupt your own thought process).
They're also impossible to ignore, because our eyes are drawn to text automatically.
I'm glad that you like it, but a decent sized portion of readers (like me) is not going to and you're ruining it for them by doing this.

End notes can be easily skipped by those who don't like them and everyone else can still enjoy them. If the translators are kind enough to add pictures of what they're talking about (which they often do) you don't even have to scroll back.
It would make the experience of reading this so much more pleasant.
(Note that almost all translation groups use this method)

Team scan notes all the way. I love getting to interact with those working hard to bring us a great story; keep it up you guys!

lmao please don’t listen to annie and keep putting scans notes yall funny asf 😂

Users who are viewing this thread