My Observational Diary of Elena Evoy - Ch. 17

I love the scan notes, please keep them. They're hilarious and imo adds more personality to the story.

@annie3
Nah it’s the other way around... most of us enjoy them. Also don’t be so entitled, scanlations are done as a free service, so they owe us nothing ☺️

Todd is a good bro. (The poor kitty!)

And Johann is truly a mastermind for not being like "I'll give her lots of money" which she wouldn't take, but instead going "I'll give her stuff she can SELL for lots of money." Galaxy brain.

I agree with @annie3 - the notes are VERY distracting to me, to the point that it's difficult to concentrate on the author's words because the notes keep interrupting. Unless it's pertinent (explaining cultural reference or a joke that's lost in translation) I'd really prefer if the notes were footnotes instead.

Thanks for the translations! As others have mentioned, the translating group is doing this out of fun/kindness of their hearts, so whatever they wanna do is fine with me! Bring on the side notes! 😁

thanks for the translations!! and i just wanted to say but i dont mind the T/Ns at all! I think they are fun and besides yall are the ones translating and its not a "professional" type of setting where everything has to be perfect etc! Please continue to have fun while translating for many readers who enjoy your works!!

(lowkey i feel like i sound obnoxious(?) but like yes please continue translating the way you like it!)

I LOVE YOUR NOTES PLEASE DON'T STOP MAKING THEM THIS SERIES IS FUNNY BUT YOUR NOTES ARE FUNNIER

ALSO HE PLANNED TO GIVE HER THINGS SHE COULD SELL BYEEEE

The notes are funny and it makes the comic more fun please keep them!!

Team scan notes! I said it before and I say that again, love to read the notes, it feels like I`m at the movies or reading with my friends. I don`t need to worry about my train of thought because this is not a masterpiece, I read this to have fun and the notes sometimes are way funnier.

the scan notes enhance the experience and makes your translations so unique from others. there are some groups who do it but it makes it kind of cringe, but you guys have great humor (aka similar to mine lmao) so it works so well. please keep putting notes!!

Users who are viewing this thread