My Observational Diary of Elena Evoy - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Please, I don’t want there to be male love rivals, if it heads in that direction, with a bunch of guys fighting over her, then it might as well have a reverse harem tag! The harem tag is used so loosely, if there are multiple girls interested in the MC there’s a harem tag, so the reverse harem tag should be the same way! Then I won’t get any manhwa with a bunch of guys fighting over a girl since I exclude the reverse harem tag from my search results and front page

he's in love HAHA

@johnpoop2529 WHAT LMAO
she has shown literally no interest in glasses. and glasses has shown no interest in her. he's just somewhat intrigued bc she's a weird kid. (also, harem/reverse harem is where there are 3 love rivals or more.) i see you on a lot of shoujo manga comments sections saying the same thing even when there are only 2 male leads jfhsdfh
this is called a love triangle, not reverse harem 😭

Double-page supporter
Hello, I'm apart of the Vincent Fanclub. He's too fine to not be the ML.

Fed-Kun's army
Poor guy doesn't know he's in love. Happy wallowing in self-denial agony, dude 😏 Hope you get to understand Elena's personality better and try to impress her with your resources (knowledge). She'd love it I'm sure lmao

MARK HOT DAMN UGH SO HOT MY TYPE CUTE HANDSOME HOT AMAZING SMART GLASSES NICE EYEBROWS NICE HAIR NICE EYES I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM UGH CRIES HE'S THE WORK OF GOD UGH HE'S BLESSED IM DELUSIONAL

idk im kinda liking mark and the fl, both dont really care whats happening, pretty peaceful

Lmao the internal crisis 😂😂😂😂😂
It’s always refreshing having a male as the protagonist in a Shōjo esque targeted series 😂😂

Aggregator gang
Awwww he's so cute acting all flustered like that XD
And I'm liking this new rival character!
Thanks for the chapter~

it's so cool to see this kind of mc, especially bc he's a cute man falling for an (apparently) ice queen
and an opponent has arrived, be careful Johann!

Users who are viewing this thread