My Observational Diary of Elena Evoy - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I shit you not, I saw this on insta page and ignored. I open mangadex and it's the first thing I see.
It's a signal from the universe yesyes

first chapter and i’m already excited hehe! (*´︶`*) thank you for the release(:)

was here to comment on how this is basically webtoon Last game but people already beat me to it.

Wait. At the beginning it says that the Duke had three children, two sons and a daughter and among them was Johann. Then Johann has two older brothers and he is the third son? xD
They look so cute, thanks for translating <3

Supporter
Elena said "Thank you" right after Johann congratulated her.

1 page later:
"Even though Johann congratulated her first, she wasn't even thankful!" - random NPC

wat?

I'll just have to hope that this series move a bit faster than Last Game. Last Game was my first romance manga, but now that I looked back at it,
I don't know what to feel about getting the ship sailing 1 chapter before the finale ...

Right, did a different set of people (as in not the regular APS staff) work on this chapter? 🤔 Regardless, TYSM for the chapter! 🙂

@hazeyln
ikr, i was confused too. either one of the three boys were not duke's child (different father? adoption? idk) or it's a mistranslation or im missing something.

edit: looked at the the other team's translation and it seems this one was mistranslated

Dex-chan lover
Why does it matter if the third son gets attention, if the line if sessions is set in stone let the boy flourish and find his place in life. He's the third son after all, so he already won't inherit anything. He's got to get attention and excel elsewhere with his skills if he wants to live a good life

@Hazeyln lmaoo mistranslation! supposed to be 3 brothers and 1 daughter but we aren't quality checking the chapters so weren't able catch on the mistakes👨‍🦯 sorry about the confusion <3

Cya

A shoujo tag with male point of view?? and with school and noble setting?
Count me in!!

Aggregator gang
Sure would be a shame if something happened to the other sons. Wouldn't it be better to let all the sons prosper?

There's an issue with the first two chapters having panels that are pixelated and unreadable on mobile. :/

Users who are viewing this thread