My Observational Diary of Elena Evoy - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

It reminds me of KareKano (His and Her Circumstances). The ML there thought the FL was gonna confess to her but she was just there at the place by chance. And the ML was kinda hoping she'll be the one to confess, instead of the girl who sent him a letter to meet.

HIS RED FA CE IM GOING INSZANE WUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HES SO WHIPPED IM IN LOVE WITH HIM SM T_T

@sunnysidejisung Wouldn't be putting the top students together with someone who isn't be fair for the top students though? If their partner get a question wrong early on, the top student's grade will be lowered, which I'm certain the other student will also feel bad about if they aren't an ass.

Ommmggg booyy! second hand embarassment! Second hand embarassment!!🤣 i cant! Hes too adorable!!😂

The cool princess and the shy prince, wait! What am I thinking? LOL! I like these roles.

Dex-chan lover
@sunnysidejisung Wouldn't be putting the top students together with someone who isn't be fair for the top students though? If their partner get a question wrong early on, the top student's grade will be lowered, which I'm certain the other student will also feel bad about if they aren't an ass.
This entire assignment is pretty unfair. Seems kinda lazy on the teacher's part too.

Users who are viewing this thread