My "Onee-chan's" Personality Changes When She Plays Games - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Yu gets drunk

Supporter
Every time they call me noob, I did this to them 😎

Screenshot-2023-06-05-00-21-28-331-com-chrome-dev.png

Supporter
If your playmate is actually the noob one you can do this 😌

Screenshot-2023-06-05-00-24-29-751-com-chrome-dev.png

Dex-chan lover
These two girls low-key wanna get in the ML's pants. It's almost on a primal/sub-concious level but they both keep showing my guy nice things. I mean, what's with the outfits ... not that I'm complaining but calling before you fall asleep is on some girlfriend level shit. Not to mention that the older girl is always looking for an opportunity to rub her body all over the MC ... NGL I'm a little jelly, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I was enjoying this too. It was really comfy just watching these three hang out. Well it's your choice, and maybe you don't necessarily owe us a more detailed explanation, but it would be nice. As others have mentioned this is a very abrupt drop.

Regardless, thank you for the translation.

Supporter
By the time i learn japanese the manga will get axed and deleted from the internet as humanity moves on to a new network sistem
So i don't get why authors get mad at overseas TLs

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation. Although, what exactly was the reason for stopping work on this series? Going by the wording seems like the original author was involved.
fwiw Roots is probably one of the very rare manga creators you could call kind of an Americaboo.

Most Japanese people would rather jump off a bridge than voluntarily try speaking English to a native but that dude goes on vacations in America (and I mean stateside America, not we-have-a-whole-Japanese-speaking-tourist-industry-sector Hawaii)

Mind you I still kinda think it's a stretch to interpret it as that he got involved, but he is one of the exceptions where I wouldn't just straight off say there's an absolutely zero percent chance of it.

Users who are viewing this thread