My Recently Hired Maid Is Suspicious (Magazine) - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
After the last chapter where people of high society seemed astonished to see Lilith attend as a maid, implying they know exactly who Lilith is and also know that Lilith probably is someone who doesn't *need* to work as a maid to get by, I was hoping we'd get a couple of pages of Lilith backstory but a simple chapter with an athletic maid and a boy who considers her to be family is fine too.

@henman I'm pretty sure the main reason Wakame Konbu focuses on breasts and cleavage is that she's a very big fan of breasts herself and her personal proclivities appealing largely to men (and obviously also quite a few other women) is just a conveniently marketable side effect.

Fed-Kun's army
Poor Lilith doesn't stand a chance against that kid's straightforwardness and dignify attitude hahahaha

Contributor
@henman
I honestly wanted to discuss it seriously
she's a very big fan of breasts herself
If this isn't a whoosh, @SasazukaIchimashi was being completely serious.
What else can you expect from a mangaka who literally made a manga officially titled, "Breasts Are My Favorite Things in the World!"

30932v1.jpeg

Fed-Kun's army
Sometimes the blunt sword can hurt the most

Because DAMN, THAT KID IS BLUNT AS A HAMMER

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz I was sure it's for the sake of popularity, not author's (woman's) personal preferences...
Now I don't know...
sniff...

Family-zoned? This is manga. An onee-chan getting put in the family zone is just a short Ara-Ara away from getting a six digit co-ordinate on a certain website.

Dex-chan lover
@henman If you look at the borderline ecchi (and sometimes not so borderline) art Wakame Konbu posts on her Twitter (NSFW), it's pretty clear that she's very much an admirer of several different body types of the female form. She especially loves brown and tanned girls (hence Lilith, Jahy, Sasazuka* in Oppai, and a few other girls who I think are from side projects, and she's also drawn the tanned Nagatoro-san in official anthologies) and frequently says as much in her tweets.

* (A different Sasazuka from the character in my avatar, who is from Ichigo Mashimaro a.k.a. Strawberry Marshmallow.)

Family-zoned? More like he almost declared that he will marry her someday. Good job, chad kid.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz

You know, I legit forgot Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! was another one of Kombu's. She's pretty good at drawing legs too, though, gotta give her that.

Users who are viewing this thread