My Recently Hired Maid Is Suspicious (Magazine) - Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
She is still streaming on YT and her other 2 manga are releasing, so its not like she actually takes a break
Could easily just be a break from the series in particular. Could be that shes struggling to figure out where the story should go from here, or maybe just wants to focus on the other projects. Releasing multiple series simultaneously must be tough to keep up with I imagine

There is no break in releasing the title in japanese, but there are no raws available for the translators. :)

New chapters are released in the Joker magazine every month. If you follow twitter you can always see some pictures of the new chapters (released at the 22th day of the month).

In the latest chapters, a young relative of Lilith appeared and made her return to visit her family, leaving Yuri alone.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
There is no break in releasing the title in japanese, but there are no raws available for the translators. :)

New chapters are released in the Joker magazine every month. If you follow twitter you can always see some pictures of the new chapters (released at the 22th day of the month).

In the latest chapters, a young relative of Lilith appeared and made her return to visit her family, leaving Yuri alone.
Thx for letting us know! Was weird not hearing anything about this anywhere.
Do you know if there is an official english publication? I just really want to continue reading the story

Users who are viewing this thread