My Recently Hired Maid Is Suspicious (Webcomic) - Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
Yuri is the purest form of love. Yuri mean lily and lily is a flower that represent purity. Thus yuri is pure, making it the best form of love.

@Lex79

You should have expect yuri in this web comic since the artist(Konbu) has drawn a short comic about wanting to have sex with a girl.

Fed-Kun's army
@Saellanya

It's worth to mention that the entire lily plant is toxic: the stem, leaves, flowers, pollen, and if you put them in the vasem even the water inside will turn poisonous

It's pure toxic love

Aggregator gang
@Lex79 bruh. This is a Konbu "surrounded by raging lesbians" Wakame work you're reading. 😙

Dex-chan lover
@DarkHead @RNDM1 I didn't read any of the author's other works, thanks for the clarification. I'm just disappointed that I might end dropping a cute series if it goes yuri.

Fed-Kun's army
I hate it when these nice and short stories decide to add another couple to the mix, i'm dropping this now, just like the orc shota. A short story doesn't need multiple main characters.

Also author, if you're going to do this shit, add yuri tag, can't filter out shit like this if you don't add tags

Users who are viewing this thread