My Recently Hired Maid Is Suspicious (Webcomic) - Ch. 21

one-loli is good civilization
qvdYQQ9.png

Dex-chan lover
I don't see how anyone can be uncertain if the butler's a girl. Look at the line of her jacket; she wears her clothes modestly and she's not massive, but there's a definite curve there.

@RNDM1 my point was I understand why some people might have been confused when she first showed up, though the butler made enough appearances since then to make it obvious she's a lady.
Still don't know why she wears a men's clothing, the suit Lilith borrowed from her was made for women so it's not like she doesn't have access to a different one. Maybe it's just cause she thinks it looks cooler.

Double-page supporter
@akerd For whatever the heck reason her job position is apparently "butler" rather than "lady's maid" or similar that you'd expect - I suspect the CULTURED and quite trope-conversant little ojousama might of had something to do with it - and it can be assumed the appropriate outfit is on the house and tailor made since prominent servants of the elite need to look the part.

Even if that part now is basically cross-dressing.

Double-page supporter
kind of silly that older maid x shota master is okay, but when the master is a young girl the butler has to be a woman because if it would be a man it would suddenly be pedophilia and creepy?

Double-page supporter
@akerd On another note I really doubt the suit ensemble Lilith wore to the class visit is *hers* - just compare the two. Butler Lady (we've yet to learn her name AFAIK) is like almost a full head taller while Lilith is WAY more curvaceous; no way in Hell those two could swap clothes without the result looking like shit.

While we've yet to be told of the details it would strike me as more likely that Lilith correctly pegged Tsukasa-ojousama as a helpful sort and enlisted her aid to procure a suitable outfit on such short notice, with Ms. Butler serving as the intermediary. Was probably dusted off from the Gojouins' stockpile of spare clothes for their household staff or somesuch.

Dex-chan lover
@FlyingThunder Don't you just love double standards? I mean I'm part of the problem. I only find the young boy and woman maid marginally creepy and can even find myself rooting for the kid certainly, but if it was a young girl and a butler losing his shit over her, I'd be creeped the hell out. It's actually frustrating when you think about it, but that's just what the cosmic dice had ordained for us to pass on as acceptable as a society based on our views of the sexes.

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty sure the reason it's yuri is cuz of the author. She tends to prefer yuri and even Jahy-kun has the other female characters crushing on her. (I'm hoping it goes in that direction too, preferably with the restaurant owner) I don't think she would have wrote this with an older male character as a butler, it just doesn't seem like her. As for me I really like this side couple and was hoping for one-loli the moment she first appeared.

Dex-chan lover
@CSmith327

Yeah, we are talking about the same author that draws a manga about yuri and rather explicit boobs. Is not really a double-standard... In fact, if Wakame-sensei were to actually make the butler male, I'm pretty sure she would do it in a cute way too. It's just down to her preference on drawing women.

Users who are viewing this thread