My Recently Hired Maid Is Suspicious (Webcomic) - Ch. 8

Don't let them fool you all, this ain't Onee x Shota, this is Shota x Onee

Aggregator gang
This chad was born after absorbing all the testosterone from Betacuck Japanese MCs. Only after he was born did the MCs in all mangas regain their masculinity

Dex-chan lover
It's a big bed. There would be room for both of them.

Dex-chan lover
this is the chaddest shota ever. He should start an school to teach MCs how to be him.

Damn, he is so smooth...
I agree with prev commenter, he should open a school and teach other male leads how to flirt properly.

Double-page supporter
that could´ve ended up in a different way if it was uploaded in a different site...

Dex-chan lover
This is not your usual ara ara, kekeke
@Asaryth, yeah, I think you call it
@Faryshta wonderful idea. Such school would be of highest need, and it will thrive with such talented principal. We need to form a constellation of teachers. Tadano from "Komi-san", that maniac from "class A"... who else?

Dex-chan lover
"The perceptive apron knew that it was Shota x Onee"

CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.JPG

Since the kid lost his parents, no wonder a part of him would feel lonely enough to want the maid to sleep with him.
Also, kids sleep need more sleep time than adult and when you become a working adult with a full time job, 4 hours of sleep per day became the norm.

Dex-chan lover
@CFF0079 4 hours? Are you insane? 6 hours should be the bare minimum for any working adult, less than that is begging your body to become sick.

Also, love those purple eyes... something has just woken within me... nice job 😍

GOD
DAMN.
What did his parents teach him in the short time before they died that managed to produce such a natural, casual, effortless, pussy slayer?
When he learns about Kabedon, she's going to end up pregnant by the end of the day.

Fed-Kun's army
The fact that he did it unconsciously is even more amazing
It's like he is born as a playboy

Users who are viewing this thread