My Recently Hired Maid Is Suspicious (Webcomic)

Power Uploader
@Iwizesol Yep and they're basically the same continuity as they get added to the serialization tankoubons later on.

The whole manga plot can be summarise into few sentences
1. Mc find maid suspicious
2. Mc confront maid
3. Maid tease mc
4. Mc flirt with maid
5. Maid blush

I wonder at what point he maid will suffer a stroke with all that blood rushing over her head.
Lovely story tho.

Fed-Kun's army
I love this. You have a child who keeps pulling the sus card, then you have this delicious chocolate maid who’s trying to win him over. Then he always speaks very openly and she blushes.
6401226.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
man, this is one hell of a pedo manga :/

shame such a great artist with other good manga, is writing this creepy stuff... and yikes to the people actually wanting a literal kid to get with the maid -_- if the genders were reversed, would ppl still be reading this

Well, I guess it's either not being translated anymore or the author isn't doing more chapters, what a shame either way.
Edit: Nvm, just find out that there's another serialization of this same story plot going on.

@voidox
Actually there is reverse situation in this same manga with a little girl and it's still cute, also no need to be so picky with a manga. There's far more gross situations in "loli" categories than this.

Fed-Kun's army
@OnlyTruth look you do you and read w.e, but don't be surprised or mad or w.e when ppl call out creepy/fcked up stories for what they are... and "cute"? yikes :/ imagine if this didn't have the art that it did, would this still be "cute"

and it's not a contest, other gross loli stuff doesn't make this less bad

@voidox
You're being overly sensitive about this, besides the boy is probably 12 and the maid around 16, the age gap isn't that much, there's even innuendos from the boy that they should wait a few years until they can do more mature stuff, this story is cute, you're the only one seeing problem where there's none.

Users who are viewing this thread