My Recently Hired Maid Is Suspicious (Webcomic)

Fed-Kun's army
@OnlyTruth uhuh, so cause of the art you think it's "cute" for a kid who hasn't even hit puberty yet, to be in this type of situation and relationship? you think it's cool for little boys to have adult women, even teen girls, going after them? jesus dude, how do you not see why this is a problem or why someone would not like the story? -_-

and here's some information for you:

legal age of consent differs around the world, but the one thing that doesn't differ is that there is a hard rule that KIDS under the age of 13 are completely off limits to those above 13, even teenagers older than 13 but younger than 18 face this. There's a reason for that as these are children who haven't even hit puberty (among other issues) and the word for this is called pedophilia

you're actually trying to downplay a pedo story and keep calling it "cute"... yikes dude

like I said before, I imagine if this manga didn't have the art that it did, would you still be around defending it. Oh, and this kid could easily be not "probably 12", and actually be younger... just saying

@voidox
Why are you getting mad about this? Teasing isn't sexual harassment, I myself had some older girls tease me when I was a kid, they even have gone as far to call me their boyfriend to tease me, I never got traumatized because of that, I knew they only did that because I was shy and they thought it was fun to mess with me, this is the same thing here, you're overplaying it, just chill out and enjoy the story, you're one bringing malice to this.

Fed-Kun's army
@OnlyTruth

Teasing isn't sexual harassment

loaded statement here mate, I won't go into it since it's off topic, but I will just say that no it's not a simple "teasing is not sexual harassment"

that aside, I see you are now moving the goalposts to "oh it's just teasing, das all" and are using anecdotal (hint: anecdotal evidence means nothing)

also are you seriously ignoring stuff in the manga like showing the girl blushing over the boy, her clear interest, kid's actions, confessing feelings and so on (in the serialisation recent chapters I looked at after coming across this pedo manga) or the many comments on this manga of self-inserters/people saying stuff like "onee x shota" or "the kid is now chad" and actually want this to go further... yikes stuff all around

I get it, it's basically impossible to defend pedo stuff so you gotta try and change the argument to "it's just teasing" (and this is not "just teasing") so you can make a point

And no, I'm not overplaying it as I'm just calling it out as I see it and am free to call out messed up stories/issues I see as this is an open forum and not against the rules :)

@voidox
Lmao, I don't even know what to tell you anymore, you're too radical with your thoughts. An adult can blush if a kid compliment them too, this is normal to be awkward when somebody compliment you. The girl in this manga probably think the boy is cute and she blushes because of how blunt he is with his compliments. Maybe they will get together in future if the plot develop with both of them adults, but as for now this is just an innocent play between them. Just enjoy their funny interaction, don't overthink too much, if you try to bring reality to fantasy everytime you read something, you'll never enjoy anything.

Fed-Kun's army
@OnlyTruth nah, I don't think I wanna "enjoy" a story involving a literal kid and an adult/older teen with romantic overtones, pedo ain't my thing. There are many fantasy stories that don't involve pedo stuff, I can enjoy those just fine :)

and no, adults don't freaking blush like how the girl did, in the recent chapter, when complimented by a child... just no -_-

look, we're going in circles on this now... if you think this is "just teasing" or somehow okay, like I said before, you do you mate... just don't get in a huff cause people don't like it and call out things as messed up or call out issues they have. I'll move on from this manga now that I see it being really messed up, you continue reading it

@voidox
Didn’t even read this yet, but u gotta chill lmao. U should’ve just wrote ur review and left. Who cares? There is nothing u can do about it.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kelpy_G556 um, we were having a discussion on the manga, our thoughts on it and related topic, i.e. the point of this comment section, to have a discussion

but ya, I have left already so I'm not going to get into anything more on this, so please don't tag me over this manga as this is completely off-topic. Thanks

Dex-chan lover
dudes chill

she's a 3000 year old succubus demon trapped in a little girls body
it's totally legit and legal

Users who are viewing this thread