My Righteous Older Brother - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

man are they gonna go with the ml killing the oniichan................kinda hope theres some plot twists there if its true haha
also i really liked the way the author handled kairis advances/the fls response it felt pretty organic! thanks for the chapter guys

First, I really hope the ML isnt her brother.
Now, I hope the ML didn’t kill her brother. 🥺

Dex-chan lover
I think she killed her brother but repressed the memory. It'll be a good foil to Kairi who probably didn't commit murder but can't forget. I don't know though

this manga is so sweet, then creepy and still so much mystery abt who the ML is and her brother !! i’m so excitedddddd

@pokefairy that would be really interesting if that were the case! Maybe kairi didn't commit the murder but witnessed it and ran away instead of helping/calling 119.
But I feel like dates/locations wouldn't match up. Wouldn't it mean our MC was in the same place as both her brother and ML at the same time?

this manga is different from the previous morie satoshie ones. it feels weird and awkward for some reasons.

Dex-chan lover
@yannickq do we know if Kairi even knew her brother? I was theorizing because I thought we didn't but if they know each other I'm definitely wrong

Thanks for the chapter!

Wow the pacing is so good. Really takes you on such a ride. And the creepy scenes are so creepy I love it that brother pg scared me good

I do find it a little odd that she’s not scared of him anymore and that she’s able to sleep next to him? And that she hasn’t pressed him about oh you know “I killed someone” yet

@junjunjun00 youre right this is VERY different than her other works lol

What makes it awkward for you?

Omggggggggggg
I need moarrrrrr
What’s she know/hiding or is she just in very bad denial ?!
I don’t think he killed her brother... it’s so cliche that I don’t think he did... I hope?! Ahhh
Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I think it's pretty clear either it would be: he killed her brother, or he sort of involved with her brother's death and feel guilty about it. It's not that the plot is cliche, well, it kind of is, but this is the logical conclusion of the set up.

Users who are viewing this thread