My Righteous Older Brother - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Ugh, no wonder it takes so long between updates. This is just so very awful. Thank you for your work translating this.

I would of killed that guy too, bringing girls into your house, beating and raping them? While it was extreme, its clear since the beginning he didnt kill her brother for himself and was clearly still guilty about it.. if he wasnt he wouldnt of even told any of this to her, including the fact that he even killed someone to begin with. I was under the impression she was pretty close to her brother before he was killed but it seems like he was far removed from the family

I'm not saying killing the brother is the right thing to do, but I completely understand why he did that. And if the girl was me or someone I know, I would even help Kairi to cut off his dick.

Yeah okay so I don't think Masaki is her brother the only thing we got to believe it's him is the stuffed dino right? I think Masaki got the stuffed dino from her actual brother and now Kairi has it since he ya know, murdered Masaki

Even if part of the story ‘can’ be a lie I’d be hella traumatized if someone similar to me encouraged me to assault someone. Heck I wouldn’t even know what to do at that point since I’d be so scared of what’ll happen to me.

Aggregator gang
I believe he’s lying too. I still don’t trust this guy at all

Contributor
Duuuude that is HEAVY. Really good chapter, both in pacing and art.

I don't want to say I trust this dude, he is an admitted murderer. But he has shown himself to be a good dude, and the MC hasn't seen her brother since she was 6 or something right? There must be a reason for that, some family circumstances. If he killed his own father, Rize would know right? Hopefully we get some flashbacks to help fill in the picture here.

If you look at flashbacks Rize had with her brother it'd be littered with beer cans, and Masaki is mostly bruised around the face, Rize being afraid to come out of the futon saying bad things always happen when she leaves her futon, how her father didn't change even after she was born, etc. God knows what else happened when Masaki was left in the custody of their father, victims can become the abusers. Maybe during the years he was away from Rize he's become something that he feels can't meet Rize anymore. I don't know, maybe Kairi had put in some lies or exaggerated some things here and there.

Masaki abused, even implied(?) murdering their father, but I don't think he deserved to die, he needed help, Kairi does too. I think the best way still is to come clean to the police, though I don't think it'll be happening anytime soon, I foresee some kind of running from the police Sachiiro no One Room style, which is why I am interested to see Tachibana's role in this.

Thanks for the update CCS!

Well she'd know if her brother really killed their father if she searched for him. Then she'd know at least partly if this was true. I do think Kairi exaggerated a bit though

What about the woman her brother was about to rape? It seem as though she was awaking when they were by the sink. Maybe she is a possible witness

Users who are viewing this thread