My Righteous Older Brother - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

jyc

agh "rize" being her bro's last words feel bittersweet 😔 he did a lot of wholly inexcusable things, but he was human. i just dont understand how he could do those things to women when he he loves his sis so much

Dex-chan lover
How many girls did he rape and abuse? If that's true, his death was honestly for the best. He was a victim but the barn he caused is absolutely inexcusable

Is that why she was so obsessed with him? Because they went through trauma together? Was that her way of coping with it?

There is no excuse for rapist then now I wonder why the title is "My Righteous Older Brother" There must be more plot twist to it

Thank you for the translation, looking forward to next chapter!

I mean I didn't expect mentally or physically abused kids to be 100% sane but seeing both of the guys to be this broken is sad and scary.
This series is so spicy! I love it!

that was heavy... but the girl... she really trying to convince herself that the story is fake. its probably hard for her to sink in that story but i hope she realizes that people change especially when she hasnt even seen him for 10 years.
Thanks for the chapter tho!

I'm starting to doubt that it is really her brother,

But bruuh why should her name come up right theree? It was super hard to not ignore it, cause it's almost affirmative that 'masaki' is her real brother.

Why would her name came up there if he's not her real brother? Is the real Masaki actually dead even earlier and that guy stole his identity? I don't think it's likely cause his last word is the sister's name.. Hmmm the mysteries deepen even more. Would this one ends on a normal tragic ending or drastic tragic ending? 🤔

Anyway, it is a reaally heavy plot and I have to stop before I question whether everyone in this series is lying or not.

this story is rlly heavy ive to pause reading several time...

anyway if This Masaki isnt rize's masaki, then why he also had the little godzilla / dino doll? also he did said he couldn't meet "her" anymore when kairi asked about the doll. i think he was indeed her brother

Aggregator gang
to know that her kind brother dealt with such methods, how much pain did he went through 😢

@andromede this Arthur books are usually dark. From what I can tell . They have another story and I had to stop reading that one all together.

Users who are viewing this thread