My Righteous Older Brother - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

I stg i still think “Kairi” is her brother and took on the identity of the previous Kairi BUT WHO KNOWS man
The whole thing with her brother taking on a new identity when needed, and how the body’s still unidentified makes me think they wanna put in this plot twist
PLUS THAT LAST LINE FELT OFF MAYBE IT MEANT SOMETHING MORE
Or maybe it’s just a crack theory

cnd

@kristygay same same same. I've thought from the get go that he was her brother. It went away bc I thought it was solid that her brother was dead but that last sentence brings suspicion for me as well. It would definitely up the fucked up factor if it's revealed that he actually is her brother, especially because they just slept together. But I wonder if he would know that she is his sister if our theory is correct?

Dex-chan lover
There was no self defense, he murdered the brother, here is hoping for a miserable ending for the both of them.

I’ve been reading since the beginning and I’m still confused. Lol I need some spoilers on how some of you think he is her actual brother?

Ahhhh I wanted their blissful ignorance to last longer T-T mama I'm scared

Edit: TF why do people think Kairi is her brother?? Her bro's the dead rapist, they literally spelled it out for us AND we know about Kairi's dad

Edit 2: ok these theories have me second guessing myself, let's see what happens 😰

I thought he was her brother, then I didn't, and now I'm back to my starting point.

the cut off to Tachibana mopping around right after Kairi and Rize are having fun is way too pitiful

The comments are scaring me lol. I didn't think Kairi could be her brother but now I'm having doubts. I reeeaaaallly hope it doesn't go that way considering they just had sex

Contributor
yall are overcomplicating this. The second half of the story is clearly going to be about the cop figuring out that Kairi is the murderer of Rize's brother and the drama of Rize trying to prevent him from finding out/arresting Kairi.

There's no big conspiracy left. Kairi is clearly not Rize's brother. For one thing, we've SEEN the story from his perspective, and it doesn't hint at anything else that he's keeping hidden. His back doesn't have the scars that Misaki had. Everyone that knows Misaki has confirmed that Misaki is the blond guy we've been shown. idk what other proof you need to be convinced that it's not some plot twist incest. Unless the author does pull a switcheroo at the climax, in which case that's just bad seeding.

Anyways I am glad she was able to still keep the brother she remembers in her heart while acknowledging that he grew up into a POS. It's sad, because of course I feel sorry for him being left behind to be abused by the father, but that doesn't excuse him turning out to be the same type of violent criminal. But I also think Kairi went way overboard. That was not self-defence, that was a crime of passion, which wrong. I think the story will and want the story to pan out like this:
the cop figures out that Kairi killed Misaki. Rize wants to stop the cop from arresting Kairi. Kairi accepts his fate and Rize respects his decision. He goes to jail (BUT HOPEFULLY DOESN'T GET DEATH PENALTY), and it ends with his release and reunion with Rize.

Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread