My Roommate Isn't From This World (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it, why did she die of suffocation if it's a car accident (i do get the bj reference)

Dex-chan lover
@musicfreak12

Considering that she appears to have blood around her mouth, and the car crashed, her jaw probably shut, and well, she couldn't get what was in her throat out.

I don't know, if I should laugh or feel sorry about the misfortune of the guy, who inadvertently caused the death of his lover.

@EclipseKing
Considering the blood dripping down from her mouth, I don't think she bit her tongue.😃

Fed-Kun's army
The more I read this the more disturbed and creeped out I am. Of course I'm changing my mindset. So I'm disturbed by nothing. I have complete open mindedness and shall never be grossed out or feel creepy.

Side note. Read about some locusts in Africa killing all the crops & also read about bug eating. Connected the two. Finally found an article on trust . org about it.

"Massive swarms of desert locusts are invading east Africa, ravaging crops, decimating pasture and deepening a food crisis in a region where more than 25 million people are already hungry."

"While people and birds often eat locusts, they cannot eat enough to significantly reduce large swarms."

O... the irony. Sadly THEY can eat enough. The problem from my viewpoint is catching them. I really don't see why you can't just use a giant very fine net. Maybe the locusts are actually very powerful as a collective like enough to pull a 10 ton truck off the ground.

Now I'm thinking of utilizing a strong net and the locusts swarms for energy production.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Dunno what's worse - to literally choke on dick or to lose both your girlfriend and your dick on the same day

Double-page supporter
@BuffSoul I'm not even sure how you would catch a swarm of locusts in a big net lol. You're better off just exploding them

don't get blown while driving, kids.

although i'm sure we're all quite safe on that front.

Fed-Kun's army
oh it's a bad thing the fact that it's an award is misleading thanks for clarifying

Users who are viewing this thread