My Second Life Is a Healing Life? - Ch. 15 - Battle of Felivia (6)

Dex-chan lover
mom brother is dying he got pircied through heart
dont worry honey I will give you a hug 🗿

Dex-chan lover
Do strong people become a little crazy because they got strong or do you have to become a little bit crazy to become strong. Ive look at the raws and the next few chapters are nice <3

Dex-chan lover
Do strong people become a little crazy because they got strong or do you have to become a little bit crazy to become strong. Ive look at the raws and the next few chapters are nice <3
Usually a bit of both, like in this healing manhwa. MC was already a bit crazy before all this and his abnormal way thinking made him strong. Then after all this massacre and betrayal mindbroke him, he will become even stronger.

Damn, imagine watching your brother get brutally murked and then your mom comes in flirting and making jokes with the people that killed him as if it were all one big joke. I'm sure we're going to get a scene in a few chapters that shows she does care, but it's definitely a bit off-putting. Honestly, I'd respect the author more if they doubled down, and it turns out the mother is also just a crazy psychopath.

Dex-chan lover
The only question is, how the fuck did dad seduce this berserker of a mom!? He’s got smooth moves if he was able to seduce THAT kind of a woman :meguusmug:

Users who are viewing this thread