My Second Life Is a Healing Life? - Ch. 21 - The Fiery Entrance Exam!

Aggregator gang
Come to think of it... has the fact that he comes from earth affected anything in this story? Why's it a thing?
Until now reencarnating has been used to give him more maturity than people his age and because of the abuse in the past life he sympathized and befriended his uncle, second point being the only reason he's still alive.

I don't think it was needed, but it's an easier way to add drama.

Dex-chan lover
I like the cut of his gib, he passes my check. He must get it from his mom.

Until now reencarnating has been used to give him more maturity than people his age and because of the abuse in the past life he sympathized and befriended his uncle, second point being the only reason he's still alive.

I don't think it was needed, but it's an easier way to add drama.
Forgot about that part! Thanks. That's good enough of a reason for it to be in the story for me

Aggregator gang
Come to think of it... has the fact that he comes from earth affected anything in this story? Why's it a thing?
That's how he met Felin, the Wizard of Creation. I'm fairly certain the exact connection between Eugene and Felin is going to be a major plot point. It seemed as if Felin knew who he was even before he was reincarnated as Eugene, and possibly even before that life.
That's in addition to likely becoming another of Felin's disciples.

Aggregator gang
So we finally get to catch a glimpse of the other kid that the teacher mentioned was so talented that she could be called "a potential disciple of Felin" (or something like that). Pretty sure I called her as FL back then, but I'll do it again now.

Double-page supporter
I think most of his personality now stems from his previous life, and the things on earth gives him a more interesting imagination and take on things that people of that world wouldnt be able to think of, basically he can think outside the box more frequently because his memories of the past life is still there

Dex-chan lover
I think most of his personality now stems from his previous life, and the things on earth gives him a more interesting imagination and take on things that people of that world wouldnt be able to think of, basically he can think outside the box more frequently because his memories of the past life is still there
That's how he met Felin, the Wizard of Creation. I'm fairly certain the exact connection between Eugene and Felin is going to be a major plot point. It seemed as if Felin knew who he was even before he was reincarnated as Eugene, and possibly even before that life.
That's in addition to likely becoming another of Felin's disciples.
Its mainly his personality which is very different from somebody who has been living 5 years of his life in a sickbed.
But It is also the reason his body is still alive in the first place.
I assumed the old host died/ was going to die from his sickness and MC took over / fused with the leftovers.

Users who are viewing this thread