My Second Life Is a Healing Life? - Ch. 31 - The Star of the Entrance Ceremony!

Group Leader
I wonder why this manhwa so fun? Is it over the top reaction and characters expression? these are all so cliche, but im actually looking foward to this!
To be fair if we are choosing what manhwas to read purely based on if its cliché or not, we wouldn't be reading anything xD and this manhwa already showed us how unique it can be compared to other "reincarnation/regression/gate&dungeon/fantasy" manhwas :meguu: I like both the dark side it shows and these sunny sides, it can get really cozy to read ++ the artstyle goes crazy

Dex-chan lover
He's going to be so good at this. He might only have one string, but he harmonizes so well with other mages that he's nearly guaranteed to shock them.
Also that was adorable how she came up to him and just completely forgot what she wanted to say, and then he just stumbled through essentially saying "yeah, I know that feel". I know it's a bit early, but I'm already shipping them hard.

Dex-chan lover
Probably.
It is the Prince's turf so he, presumably, doesn't want someone upstaging him in his own backyard.
It's also possible that he's worried about Eugene's use of Decio and potentially being upstaged as a mage. The prince likely took far longer than Eugene did to develop the skill. Eugene pretty much just figured it out in the spur of the moment, and he managed to manifest his String on his first try, the same day he first started reading a book on magic.
Now the prince probably doesn't know all of that, but a much younger student suddenly showing up and demonstrating a skill he worked hard to learn before the kid had even taken his first class would probably be rather shocking.

Dex-chan lover
"Eugene, consider the fact that your teacher compared you to the other kid they called Felin's 13th Disciple and that she isn't prone to exaggeration. This should be an indication that you're roughly on par with the kid. Especially when the kid herself is saying that other than her, you're the most remarkable new student. Consider what that means." - What I'd like to say to MC

Dex-chan lover
Prince said to not stand out, a super famous person suddenly made MC standout like hell, MC cant catch a break HAHAHAH

Users who are viewing this thread