My Second Life Is a Healing Life?

the characters are highly one dimensional and low effort. The story pace also feels rushed and setting/plot is shit and nothing unique or outstanding. Overall boring.🥱

Group Leader
the characters are highly one dimensional and low effort. The story pace also feels rushed and setting/plot is shit and nothing unique or outstanding. Overall boring.🥱
Worst take ever, hopefully your other reviews are not so half-hearted without trying to even comprehend the story.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, I lost interest as soon as I saw all the shoujo-like older brothers fawning over the MC's baby self. Doesn't look like it's gonna be my cuppa tea.

Group Leader
Not gonna lie, I lost interest as soon as I saw all the shoujo-like older brothers fawning over the MC's baby self. Doesn't look like it's gonna be my cuppa tea.
Yeah because you like judging from character design rather than story, at least let's not give a bad review based on your own taste 😇 It has 35 chapters out as of now, if after reading all 35 you still say this shoujo stuff then it's really not gonna be your cup of tea.

So, there is string theory, that is IRL. But this? This is fantasy or Sci-Fi?
String theory IRL has as much connection to strings in this manhwa as galaxy to gal.

String theory IRL - look, those bs point-looking particles you're talking bout are actually strings and it vibrates in funny way then it's graviton and this is how gravity works.

Strings here - weird fag made up bs about using properties of sound waves produced by strings to manipulate magic and, of course, each person is born with predetermined number of strings. Why everyone has predetermined number of strings? Because making mc struggle not because of unfair world/jerk relatives is hard and fuck you, that's why.

This is shoujo equivalent of op mc isekai harem.

Mc is saved by god-creator of this world? Lol, aspire to become a healer, but have worst gift for it.
Mc has set his mind to become a healer? Lol, no, he'll become basic magic swordsman with a bit of healing.
Author made bs magic system and provide us with throughout explanation, so we can understand rules? Lol, no.

At this point, I really miss "Dr. Player", despite having system and other garbage, mc there was an actual healer, had interesting personality and overall quality of writing was pretty good.

Group Leader
This is shoujo equivalent of op mc isekai harem.

Mc is saved by god-creator of this world? Lol, aspire to become a healer, but have worst gift for it.
Mc has set his mind to become a healer? Lol, no, he'll become basic magic swordsman with a bit of healing.
Author made bs magic system and provide us with throughout explanation, so we can understand rules? Lol, no.

At this point, I really miss "Dr. Player", despite having system and other garbage, mc there was an actual healer, had interesting personality and overall quality of writing was pretty good.
This review is already invalid, because... HOW DO YOU EVEN READ TO THINK THE MC WANTED TO BE A HEALER?????

I swear what a dumb comment. MC wanted to be a Mage like Felin who was the creator of their world and was one of the strongest mages. The healing you are thinking of came from the title which is an obvious ironic/sarcastic question about how he is healing from his past/current lives' pains and traumas, not that he is a healer mage. He also never once mentioned in the story about being a healer, you just take everything too literally.

Plus your other comment, a """"f*g"""", seriously????? What kind of loser do you even have to be to say that sh*t. Shoujo because of how the characters are drawn? Not appreciating the story for what is it and the art?? It's not even Shoujo 💀💀
Plus the other thing about Strings, it was literally said in the story how everything is made up from strings and not just the people who have strings. The way people pluck those strings + the vibrations it makes can create almost anything.

It is String theory merged with the concept of magic being similar to musical instruments, you are just blind af. I really have no idea how can you talk so much sh*t but I can guess, you barely even read the story, your eyes were either half closed or you just couldn't comprehend it.
Also its not even a harem.. I can't even be bothered to write anymore, go read your revenge/bloodshed or whatever mangas instead.

Dex-chan lover
This series would be half as good if it wern't for the awesome translations and text style edits made by the @StoneScape TS group🤗❤️

Users who are viewing this thread