My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 0

i was expecting like a scar on his face, but he looks more innocent, cute, etc. not like the typical sharp jawline, scary looking ML. i feel like the rumors of his looks sound a bit exaggerated from what i see but its just the beginning, so i hope there is something about his face that makes him wear a mask, bc atm i don't see a problem with his face. they seem like an adorable couple, i love it when he calls her "wife"

Double-page supporter
Lmao it's so mean that instead of telling him he's pretty she feeds into his insecurities to keep him in a submissive position in the relationship. Sooo mean.
yeah did the author write this as a character flaw or did they just not notice how much of an asshole she is

@petra oh my god, I totally agree which is why I didn't continue reading it and honestly, looking at the newer chapters, it only gets worse. I think the author might have realized this so they started to create situations where she's a "good person" (a.k.a her saving her people/village/lands etc.) and it comes across a bit off bc you can tell...

Oh hey, an abusive FEMALE main character. She's clearly the bad guy here, but the author doesn't seem to realize it.

Double-page supporter
@mdescova
Yeah I didn't continue reading because it just looks too boring - slice of life about people I'm not interested in.
It's cool everyone in the comments recognises how bad what she's doing is though lol
I read spoilers that the truth is
he's cursed so everyone thinks he's ugly and the mc is the only one not affected for some reason, but presumably she doesn't know this and is just manipulating him for her own selfish reasons

@oh my god... yikes, that actually might be worse than I thought... insecure talented and beautiful/handsome ML + curse + "magically uneffeced" (mary sue?) MC, that's like a potion for clicheness, lol

Oy vey, she's not gonna tell him and just let him think he's horrible??? That's pretty dang mean. And shallow, so is she preying on his insecurities to keep him?

Dex-chan lover
oh so she’s manipulating him?? 😐 idk if im gonna keep reading even with that spoiler.

well...that's kind of a red flag right there missy
Manipulation is so cruel mannn

but i accidentally saw some comments saying that the ml is actually cursed making him look ugly to other people but fl is the only one who sees his true beauty... well idk if i should be consoled with this piece of info

Still...i'll give this a chance

Double-page supporter
I don't get why most shoujo artists draw smol girls like this. Height never surpassing the men's shoulders, & having children's body size. I can't wrap my head around this kinda pairing logic. The girls women just look too young when compared to the men that are trying to seduce them.

She’s just letting him think he’s ugly?? Like she’s manipulating him... idk I don’t like that at all...

Fed-Kun's army
@pengwynsoo Oh thank god for the spoiler. I was about to drop this but I'm assuming it's because she can't convince him otherwise, because his self esteem is so low that he thinks she's mocking him, so she just goes along with it.

Ok so I just wanna say, why does he look like his fifteen? I expected him to be manly looking guy in his mid twenties. Well either way he still handsome and I don't really wanna assume anything yet since this is only the 0th chapter HAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread