My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
How is the the devilry of capitalism? Humans have been betting on stuff before there was even the concept of currency, and using an idiot monster's strength against him is older than the Odyssey!

It's a good plan in theory, but I think it comes off as stupid because she based it off book knowledge. The author has already shown that books and rumors in this society are unreliable, since the books about the north are filled with lies, but then the fl bets the lives of her people on a book claiming the golems are dumb. If she'd witnessed the golems being stupid, or it was at least common knowledge, then the plan would seem more clever than reckless.

Basically, don't base your plan on rumor when one of the themes of the webtoon is 'don't unconditionally believe in rumors'.

@daallday i thought she was drawing this tactic from that book erdin showed her, the one written in korean that contained all these methods for fighting demons.

@sylvacoer i think that's more a joke they're making because in that book that only she can read (due to it being in korean) they refer to the strategies they use as "contemporary capitalism". i don't quite get it though, maybe they are trying to push some anti capitalist agenda.

I... I don't know how to feel? They didn't seem like bad guys, just simple creatures. And then they killed each other over money, and I don't know whether to attribute that to their innate corruption, or the manipulative tactics of our MC and money.

...... do the demons deserve to die?

Users who are viewing this thread