My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Kind of dumb you know? This arch began weirdly, this girl had all this knowledge from other world and people that listen to her and she did nothing to prepare for when said barrier faded? She did naught but talk to the three maids all day? That sounds pretty dumb.

Dex-chan lover
@Jimmyhats what was she supposed to do? Invent cannons or tnt? Pretty sure she was normal underage girl. How many underaged girls are interested in weapons, military technologies, tactics and strategy? You watched too many isekai's, this one is one that feels somewhat normal compared to people pulling out assault rifles within a year of them being isekai'ed.

I actually expected her to use the gas thing again to make them explode but I guess she didn’t research on it all these years? A lot of plot holes, I guess

@Jimmyhats it's pretty much like what @tonie said. She was a teenaged orphan in her past life with no special features, and then she got abused until she was married off... I don't think the average teenager has a lot of time to learn about modern warfare or how to make advanced weaponry. She did the best that she could.

I do think it was a bit meh how she had to be saved by the ML instead of being able to fend off the attack on her own merits (like how she used her intellect to make the golems fight each other by exploiting their greed and stupidity in the previous chapters), but I also can't really think of any way she could've done so without it being OP or deus ex machina.

The dilema:

Go to sleep and read in the morning.

Stay awake until 1 am and be a zombie tomorrow 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread