My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

this got licensed and was ahead of you in translating, I wish you would use your talent in translating on a webcomic that hasn’t been licensed :/ since there’s so many good ones out there

Dex-chan lover
Already read this on Bato but I wanted to comment on mangadex.

I love that this artist in showing how tiring continuously shooting an arrow and how much it can wear on your hands, unlike other stories and artist that make out to be less and only swords give you blisters.

I don't know why I expected the strats to make any sense. The author just let them get rolled for plot; it's battle of winterfell levels of bad.

Question: why isn't she wearing the armour? She would look fabulous in it. I guess the predicament happened to fast

Fed-Kun's army
God it would've been so much better if they weren't seperated during the time skip, time skips are really hard to pull off and barely makes it better if you do it right, please people, don't do time skips AFTER separating a couple (while both are alive).

"A cry for help in time of need, await relief from holy league
60 days of siege, outnumbered and weak
Sent a message to the sky, wounded soldiers left to die
Will they hold the wall or will the city fall?
Dedication
Dedication
They're outnumbered 15 to one
And the battle's begun..."

- Sun Tsun, Art of Tsundere

Fed-Kun's army
Where the heck is the armour they showed earlier on and why isn't she wearing it.
I guess there is no choice but for ML deus ex machina.

Dex-chan lover
Dangit for a moment I thought he'd be the dragon. Well, nevertheless, good timing, ML.

Users who are viewing this thread