My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Imagine ur a teenager right and then this little preteen who might as well be a toddler is saved by you. So then the toddler walks up to you and is like heya husband let me at that face you sēxï bastard. Imagine that happening to you

Double-page supporter
@QJWChibi Our MC is asking herself that same question. Least they proved pretty useful despite their absurdity.

Omg no way is that the ML???? No offence he looks so much older... And she’s like a kid... ummm the drawings must be messing with me

hol on hes 15/14????????????? do artists know how to draw teenagers or do they just slap "adult characteristics" all over the character LMAO unless he actually looks like baby underneath or someones lying and hes actually idk 25. uuh could someone confirm his age? i dont wanna read a romance with a minor and an adult.

@uwumis confirmed 15 as far as the novel goes
in fact it's a point that is brought up by the ML himself in regards to the marriage situation. He tells FL that he couldn't marry her anyway because he's a minor and in fact had plans to do a fake marriage and divorce to send whoever they sent back because he felt bad about the whole situation (basically pitying anyone forced to marry him because of how he looks). FL also takes a moment to count the age difference so the ages 15 and 12 are explicit in the work itself.

what's the point of the promise if she would've died as soon as they step into the dude's territory

Users who are viewing this thread