My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Liquid dragon. Much like liquid cats irl 😙

I second/22nd(?) the general consensus of “glad she didn’t let that misunderstanding drag on”!!

Dex-chan lover
Both of them pondering if the dragon's liquid - these two dorks, I swear. They were made for each other.

@NamelessSoldier - right? It's such a shocking quality.

Aggregator gang
The animal's hostile?
c a t s
hmm, I've never really met a hostile cat to think of it
I remember this cat outside the store which let everyone pet him, I still wonder about its life story... too tame to be wild...

Also, I really like MC, she isn't really a Mary Sue but she fixes problems really easily cause she lived in an c a p a t i l i s t country

wow :eek:o cant believe i finally see a mc that is capable of doing something like this 😱😱

Why's no one mentioning the similarities with 'How to train your dragon'?
The dragon has similar reactions to the saddle when Hiccup tried to put on the mechanic part of Toothless' tail... Or when Erden sat on his back and the reaction is the same when Astrid sat first on Toothless' back.... Also Erden's chibi faces are reminding me of Alphonse from Fullmetal Alchemist XD I seriously love these similarities XD The drawing style is gorgeous, the plot is amazing and the characters are hilarious XD Thank you so much for the translation :3
Also I wish a Happy New Year to everyone! :D

Users who are viewing this thread