My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Maybe, just maybe, the others see a monster's face but since she's a 'witch' she can see his true form or whatever

Double-page supporter
I think the "release all magic" didn't just remove the mask, it removed whatever curse he had on him that was making him ugly. That or her idea of beautiful is different than this worlds beauty standard because of her past life memories. Like how in lots of reincarnation/isekai stories, Asian features of black hair and black eyes are considered cursed...

Did she...did she forget she already saw his handsome face? Was that part of the thing when he went away from the castle?

Fed-Kun's army
well guess it depends on taste^^ he looks like a kpop idol which kind of looks shitty from a european viewpoint... but from a korean viewpoint....open the floodgates :D

I thought that she was purposely going with the idea he was ugly initially but look at her tho...
“You’re handsome all of the sudden?! LET ME OGLE YOUR FACE SOME MOAR!!!”
I guess he doesn't believe her?

So, you say he's ugly? WHAT I AM THENNNNN?????!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION!!! ❤️❤️😊😘😘

Fed-Kun's army
If that is considered ugly/monster-like face, then I guess pretty much rest of the humanity are basically trolls/mutants/monsters etc.

This proves it, to the other people in his world, he must look like a monster??? Or maybe because all his magic was released, he no longer looks like a monster??

I get it, he made everyone who look at him to become thristy hence why he's a monster

Dex-chan lover
was he cursed and the artifact removed it? Also, purple eyes - is he Cadian or something?

Aggregator gang
Damn, babyface.
My favorite theory is that he does look like a monster, but to everyone else. She sees his real face because of her past memories, maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread