My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Contributor
IRL the camera would be out of battery (and/or film). XD

No you not crazy, this chapter was released, removed, then released again. If it becomes a recurring thing I will be dropping this one and giving it a low rating befitting that behavior.

Contributor
In other news I am amused that the pinnacle of "higher civilisation" culture is deemed to be neon-lit male pole-dancers. An interesting choice, dear demons... XD

@Geldedstallion:

While you can give the series whatever rating for whatever reason you want, it would seem an odd choice to choose to do so to "punish" the current scanlating group by attempting to drive everyone away from the series as a whole.

You do you, of course. People have strange one-off motives for rating things all the time. Just makes the ratings a little statistically noisier, mostly.

Fed-Kun's army
At the very least a male pole dancer <3 good taste :3 with how cute the ML is we need some sexy on top from time to time :eek: :D

@Pokari Well, we dont know how the things come over there, so, could be that has a fresh cartridge inside and is ready to go. (Fun fact, since that is a Spectra System it doesnt have its own battery, the battery is in the film-cartridge itself. and Fun Fact 2, the picture is wrong, the Spectra uses a wide-format, so the picture would be wider than it is high :D)

Users who are viewing this thread