My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

i mean kidnap the grey family? go ahead 🤷🏾‍♀️

i wanted leticia to beat her ass smh :( but below is everything i thought while reading that scene

:00
i fight old people.

ohhhhhh my God this old *** ***** got me absolutely tf’d upppp. it wasn’t even some random young women this elderly cankle *** ***** had the audacity. i-

i am not happy she should know her place before she ***** around and gets arthritis what??? she’s not scared? one push to the ground and her ankles are broke wtfff. on some i’ve fallen and i can’t get up type **** who does that crumpled paper face *** ***** think she is ??!??! what?!?!!

when the both of them went to that ballroom they were basicly in battle mode to combat a great enemy so how come she didnt counter attack the push from behind or the grab for her mask? and how come that old crows hand is still unbroken

she learned martial ways so she should use them especially when its a reflex over which she has no intentional controll
but honestly the degree of reflexes she has shown in this chapter is similar to those of a dead horse or a wet piece of toast
which isnt bad per se since i have relatives afflicted with the same zero reflex problem but its completely different from her reflexes in earlier chapters
which can only mean one of two things she can either controll or modify her own reflexes which is a level even senior level martial arts instructors struggle with or its a breach of charackter

since i have known a martial arts instructor that had 25 years of experience under his belt and could only control/modify his reflexes when he was fully concentrated im inclined to believe the later

I'm also surprised she didn't have her mask tied in a way so that it wouldn't be so easy to unravel. Like there's so many knots for that

Thanks for another chapter!!♡

Yes please kidnap the Grey Family and do whatever you like. We don't mind go aheaaad 🤷🏻‍♀️

Do as you please haha :))

They weren't family to her at the very beginning so she would give a damn about them LMAO

Dex-chan lover
'is that the daughter of the Grey family? she looks much better than their daughter' wheeze

I really, sincerely, hope that this idiot actually tries to seduce her. Can you imagine the audacity?! Damn, it's gonna be so great. I can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread